January can really feel like a time of extremes: On one hand, the vacation rush is over so maybe your social calendar has been freed up a bit. Alternatively, there’s no scarcity of strain to out of the blue fill each free second with new habits, resolutions, and annual objectives.
I’m not fully against resolutions. If you happen to use January to re-evaluate or take into consideration what you most wish to accomplish within the subsequent one year, and if that course of genuinely, truthfully brings you pleasure, then good for you! I’m all for it! Alternatively, if all of the discuss of overhauling what would possibly already be a really snug and good life simply fills you with anxiousness, skip it! Purpose setting, like a lot of striving for a balanced life, is very private.
That’s a part of the rationale why we centered the Good Vibes Exercise—our annual January exercise program—on cultivating pleasure and happiness. (This system kicked off on January 1, however when you’d like to affix, you possibly can signal as much as obtain the every day exercises at no cost right here.) For many individuals (myself included!) slightly motion can go a good distance in bringing some pleasure to the chilly, gloomy days of this month. The exercises on this program are designed to uplift you and make you are feeling energized for regardless of the day throws your method. So in that spirit, we’ve created a playlist to pair with the Good Vibes routines.
These songs are hella upbeat and have an eclectic mixture of present hits plus remixed classics. You’ll get transferring to newer tracks from Beyonce, BLACKPINK, Adele, and The Chainsmokers, together with older bops like “Love Shack” by The B-52’s and “Cloud 9” by The Temptations. I hope this playlist encourages you to maneuver, however, greater than something, I hope it places you in a terrific temper for the entire day.
- “Feeling Good – Austin Millz Remix” by Nina Simone
- “I Love U” by The Chainsmokers
- “Keep With Me” by Calvin Harris with Justin Timberlake, Halsey, Pharrell
- “Love and Appreciation – Radio Edit” by Agnes
- “California Dreamin’” by Chris Lorenzo feat. Excessive Jinx
- “Right here It Goes Once more” by OK Go
- “Cloud 9 – FKJ Remix” by The Temptations
- “Don’t Cease the Music” by Rihanna
- “Love Shack – DJ Cummerbund Tik Poisonous Remix” by The B-52’s
- “Pump It Louder” by Tiësto, Black Eyed Peas
- “The Man” by Taylor Swift
- “Hear Me Say” by Jonas Blue, LÉON
- “SUMMER RENAISSANCE” by Beyoncé
- “Dust Off Your Shoulder” by JAY-Z
- “Girlz Wanna Have Enjoyable” by MATTN, Stavros Martina, Kevin D
- “Bulletproof” by La Roux, GAMPER & DADONI
- “Pink Venom” by BLACKPINK
- “Million Greenback Invoice – Freemasons Radio Combine” by Whitney Houston, Freemasons
- “Strolling On Sunshine” by Katrina & The Waves
- “Tongue Tied” by Grouplove
- “Oh My God” by Adele