Chelsea Kyle. Prop styling by Amy Elise Wilson for Laird and Good Firm. Meals styling by Pearl Jones for Ashley Klinger & Co.
Makes 3 Servings
- 1cup raw quinoa
- 1 15.5-oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ massive English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1½ cups of slices)
- 1 massive Honeycrisp apple (or comparable sweet-tart selection), cored, sliced, slices halved crosswise
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 3tablespoons chopped contemporary parsley
- 2tablespoons chopped contemporary mint
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper, to style
Cook dinner quinoa in accordance with bundle instructions, then set it apart to chill barely.
In a big mixing bowl, mix chickpeas, cucumber, and apple.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk collectively olive oil, parsley, mint, lemon juice, honey, and a few salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over salad combination, then add quinoa and toss every part collectively to coat.
Eat instantly, or retailer in fridge and eat chilly.