Chelsea Kyle. Prop styling by Rebecca Bartochesky for Hiya Artists. Meals styling by Pearl Jones for Ashley Klinger & Co.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 12ounces spaghetti, damaged in half
- 1 15-oz. can chickpeas, drained
- 1 12.5-oz. jar tikka masala simmer sauce
- 2cups child spinach, loosely packed
Warmth olive oil in a big skillet on medium-high warmth. Add zucchini and a pinch of salt, and prepare dinner till crisp tender, about 4 minutes.
Add spaghetti, tikka masala sauce, and three cups water and produce to a boil. Proceed to prepare dinner, stirring often with tongs to stop sticking, till the sauce has decreased and thickened and the pasta is al dente, about 8–10 minutes.
Flip off warmth, add the chickpeas, and stir in spinach till wilted. Season with salt and black pepper to style. Serve instantly.