Chelsea Kyle. Prop styling by Rebecca Bartochesky for Hey Artists. Meals styling by Pearl Jones for Ashley Klinger & Co.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 massive head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, small diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 16-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ purple onion, small diced
- ½cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- ½cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½cup contemporary basil, chopped
- ½cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- 4ounces crumbled Greek-style feta cheese
- ¼cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons purple wine vinegar
- 1teaspoon honey
- 1clove garlic, minced
- ¼cup pitted Kalamata olives, minced
- ⅛teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Mix the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, artichokes, onion, olives, parsley, and basil in a big salad bowl.
In a small bowl, mix and whisk collectively olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, olives, and oregano. Salt and pepper to style.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to mix. Serve topped with pistachios and feta.