Silver Spring, MD—The American Natural Merchandise Affiliation (AHPA) is gearing as much as host its Regulatory Congress. The occasion, happening just about on November 15, will ship the newest updates and steerage on issues affecting the regulatory panorama of the dietary complement and pure merchandise industries.
A couple of of the periods lead by egulatory leaders at AHPA and trade consultants:
- On the Label or Behind the Counter? The Way forward for Sports activities Diet Taking Form At this time
- 50 Shades of Hemp: Compliance on the State-by-State Stage
- Trippin’ Down the Authorized Pathway (protecting psychedelic vegetation and fungi)
- Is it Time for DSHEA 1.4?
- Legislative Priorities for the Natural Complement Commerce: How Midterm Election Outcomes Will Have an effect on the Business
View the agenda and register right here.
Associated: Sneak Preview! Science & Innovation Highlight at SupplySide West 2022