Chelsea Kyle. Prop styling by Rebecca Bartochesky for Whats up Artists. Meals styling by Pearl Jones for Ashley Klinger & Co.
Makes 4 Servings
- 8ounces package deal of wavy lasagna noodles
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, small diced
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, small diced
- 1 yellow squash, reduce into half-moons
- ½cup shredded carrots
- 24ounces low-sodium store-bought marinara sauce
- 2cups child spinach
- 1cup contemporary basil leaves, julienned
- ½cup half-and-half
- 1cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Break lasagna noodles into 2-inch items. Cook dinner in response to package deal instructions, drain, and put aside.
Preheat a big ovenproof skillet or Dutch oven over medium warmth.
As soon as the skillet is scorching, add oil, garlic, onion, bell pepper, squash, and carrots. Cook dinner, stirring often, till veggies start to melt, 4–5 minutes.
Add marinara, spinach, half of the basil leaves, and the cream. Cook dinner, stirring typically, till spinach wilts and sauce thickens.
Stir within the cooked lasagna noodles. Prime skillet with cheese and place within the preheated oven.
Bake for 8–10 minutes, or till the cheese is melted and bubbly.