Chelsea Kyle. Prop styling by Rebecca Bartochesky for Hi there Artists. Meals styling by Pearl Jones for Ashley Klinger & Co.
Makes 4 Servings
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½teaspoon turmeric
- ½teaspoon garlic powder
- ½teaspoon paprika
- ¼teaspoon salt
- 4 filets of steelhead trout (rainbow trout), 5–6 ounces every (can sub with equal quantities salmon if trout is difficult to seek out)
- 2bunches recent asparagus, ends eliminated
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt and freshly floor black pepper
- 1tablespoon sesame seeds, elective
- Cooked quinoa or couscous for serving
Preheat the oven to 375° Line a big baking sheet with parchment paper and put aside.
In a small bowl whisk collectively 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, turmeric, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
Place fish onto the parchment paper and brush with oil combination.
Organize asparagus on the opposite aspect of the baking sheet and high with the shallot and minced garlic. Drizzle with the remaining oil combination and season with salt and freshly floor black pepper.
Bake for 20–22 minutes, or till the fish reads 140° and flakes with a fork.
Take away from the oven and high fish with sesame seeds (elective). Serve with a cooked grain of your alternative.