Chelsea Kyle. Prop styling by Rebecca Bartochesky for Hi there Artists. Meals styling by Pearl Jones for Ashley Klinger & Co.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 15-oz. bag frozen french fries
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 12ounces lean floor beef
- 1½teaspoons grill seasoning
- ¾cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄3cup chopped pink onion
- 1⁄3cup chopped dill pickles
- 1½cups shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
- Ketchup and mustard for serving
Put together frozen french fries in accordance with bundle directions.
Whereas the french fries are baking, warmth olive oil in a big skillet on medium-high warmth. Add beef and sprinkle with grill seasoning. Prepare dinner, breaking apart the meat with a spatula, till browned and cooked by way of.
When the fries are golden and crispy, sprinkle with shredded cheese and pop again within the oven for a minute to soften the cheese.
High fries with the bottom beef, cherry tomatoes, pink onion, pickle, and lettuce. Serve drizzled with ketchup and mustard.