Chelsea Kyle. Prop styling by Rebecca Bartochesky for Whats up Artists. Meals styling by Pearl Jones for Ashley Klinger & Co.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into half-moons
- 1 small crimson pepper, diced
- 1teaspoon turmeric
- 1teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon oregano
- 1 15-oz. bundle extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed
- ⅛cup dietary yeast
- ½cup contemporary basil leaves, julienned
Warmth a big skillet over medium warmth and add the olive oil.
Add the garlic, onion, zucchini, pepper, and spices to the skillet. Prepare dinner, stirring often, till veggies soften, 4–5 minutes.
Use your fingers to crumble the tofu into the skillet and stir to mix. Proceed to prepare dinner for 3–4 minutes, till tofu is warmed by and completely combined with the veggies and spices. (It should flip yellow from the turmeric.)
Take away from warmth and stir in dietary yeast and basil.