Chelsea Kyle. Prop styling by Amy Elise Wilson for Laird and Good Firm. Meals styling by Pearl Jones for Ashley Klinger & Co.
Makes 10 Servings
- 1 6-oz. bundle tempeh bacon, crumbled
- 2 15.5-oz. cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5-oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2cups vegetable inventory
- 1 12-oz. bag frozen pepper and onion mix (about 2¾ cups)
- 1 7-oz. can chipotle chili peppers in adobo sauce
Mix all substances in a big gradual cooker.
Cowl and cook dinner on excessive for 4 hours.
Cool barely earlier than serving.
Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 4 days, or within the freezer for as much as 3 months.